Aws Training :
|Class Room & Online training
|Real time Experience
Tsofttech is a One of the best quality training center for online, Classroom and Corporate trainings In Hyderabad . We are providing AWS Online Training through world wide. Tsofttech is excellent AWS Training center in Hyderabad. After course we will give support for certification, Resume preparation and how to prepare for interviews
Who Can Learn AWS Training
- Software Developers
- Professionals from ETL background
- Big Data professionals
- Professionals from Analytics background
- Graduates looking for a career in PySpark.
With the growing era of technology and need to constantly update oneself to outstand in the competitive market, Tsofttech has come to existence to provide people the knowledge about the latest trends in technology . We provide a team of trainers who will put across a thorough and detailed idea about the respective technical courses that you wish to explore .
Our work doesnot end here. Tsofttech gives an opportunity to work on real time projects which would be guided by our real time trainers. A technical back end team would always be available to answer your queries at any point of time and will also assist you to arrange your training sessions
AWS Training Course Information
In Tsofttech all trainers are well experts and providing training with practically..Here we are teaching from basic to advance. Our real time trainers fulfill your dreams and create professionally driven environment. In AWS Training we are providing sample live projects, materials, explaining real time scenarios, Interview skills…We are providing Best AWS Training in Hyderabad, India
Why Tsofttech For AWS Training ?
Tsofttech is a best training center for AWS Training given corporate trainings to different reputed companies. In AWS Training all sessions are teaching with examples and with real time scenarios. We are helping in real time how approach job market, Resume preparation, Interview point of preparation, how to solve problem in projects in job environment, information about job market etc.
Tsofttech also providing AWS Class Room Training in Hyderabad and online from anywhere. We provide all recordings for classes, materials, sample resumes, and other important stuff. AWS Online Training We provide online training through worldwide like India, USA, Japan, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, South Africa, and etc. linux admin online Course Corporate Training. Tsofttech providing corporate training world wide depending on Company requirements with well experience real time experts.
AWS TRAINING CONTENTS:
- Challenges with Distributed Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Challenges in onsite datacenter
- Why Cloud Computing
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Models(Private, Public & Hybrid)
- Software as a Service(SAAS)
- Platform as Service(PAAS)
- Infrastructure as Service(IAAS)
- What is AWS?
- Why we go for AWS?
- History of AWS and Services of AWS
- Understanding the regions
- Understanding Available zones(AZ’s)
- Understanding the edge locations
- Introduction to the AWS products & Services
- Understanding the market place
- Understanding the various components of AWS
- Understanding the AWS Certification path
- Introduction to the AWS Management Console
- Regions and Availability Zones – How to choose the right one
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Finding the right AMI
- Launching an instance(Linux & Win) – How to choose the right instance type
- Security via Key Pairs
- Working with the Security Group
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Logging into the instance
- Hands-on-Lab on EC2
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC.)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
- Creating and accessing both Windows & Linux Servers from console and Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS.
- Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls.
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services.
- Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud.
- Manage resource conumption in an AWS account using an Amazon Cloud Watch and Trusted Advisor.
- Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances.
- Configure an EC2 Server that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down
- Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS Cloud Formation stack definition
- Deciding between On-demand instances, Spot instances & Reserved instances
- EC2 Reserved Instance Marketplace
- Troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
- Hands-on-Lab on EC2 Operations
- Understanding Amazon Machine Image (IAM)
- Choosing the right AMI
- Creating your own AMI
- Deciding what goes into an AMI
- Migrating OS across the regions through AMI
- Hands-on-Lab on AMI
- Creating and deleting volumes
- Attaching and detaching volumes
- Mounting and Unmounting the attached volume
- Creating snapshots and managing snapshots
- Recovering the volumes with snapshot
- Migrating volumes from one region to another region
- Hands-on-Lab on EBS
- Creating a load balancer
- Internal Load balancer
- External Load balancer
- Load balancing protocols
- Security groups for the load balancer
- Configure health check for the load balancer
- Adding multiple instance to the load balancer
- Cross-zone load balancing
- Connection Draining
- Hands-on-Lab on ELB
- What is auto scaling?
- Auto scaling components
- Benefits of auto scaling
- Creation of launch configuration
- Configuration of auto scaling policies based on the Load on EC2 instances.
- Advantages of using Auto scaling
- Hands-on-Lab on Auto scaling
- Understanding IAM in AWS
- Creating and managing user accounts in AWS
- Creating and managing Groups in IAM
- Creating and assigning roles in IAM
- Delegation of permissions for users
- Creation of custom policies for delegation
- Setting up multi factor Authentication (MFA)
- Managing Account settings
- Understanding report and generating Credential Report
- Hands-on-Lab on IAM
- Creating and managing S3 buckets
- Managing objects in the S3 buckets
- Managing AWS S3 with Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Creation of a static website using S3 storage
- Uses of S3 storage
- Working with Permissions of S3.
- Discussing lifecycles in s3
- Deploying website on S3 storage
- Accessing S3 storage via Tools( s3 Browser & Cloud berry)
- Hands-on-Lab on S3
- Creating Vaults
- Accessing the Glacier vault using tools
- Using Glacier for backups
- Retrieval period
- Hands-on-Lab on Glacier
- Understanding network components in AWS
- VPC Essentials
- Building A Non-Default VPC
- VPC Networking & Security
- Configuring A NAT Instance
- DB Subnet Groups
- ACL & Security Groups
- Elastic IP Addresses And Elastic Network Interfaces
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues
- Hands-on-Lab on VPC
- Understanding db operations in AWS
- Selecting the Engine
- Configuring the Database Engine
- Creating your Database
- Setting up automatic backups
- Authorizing access to the DB via DB Security Groups
- Hands-on-Lab on Database on AWS
- Debugging cloud related issues
- Monitoring the AWS Service Health Dashboard
- Monitoring with Cloud watch
- Getting statistics for a specific EC2 instance
- Getting aggregated statistics
- Metrics for other AWS Services and related namespaces
- Setting up notifications
- Use Cloud Watch To Monitor An Instance Dedicated To Monitoring
- Monitoring The Elastic Load Balancer For Performance And Availability
- Hands-on-Lab on Cloud Watch
- Understanding SNS
- Understanding TOPIC
- Creating and managing TOPIC
- Publish to a TOPIC
- Configuring the scbscriptions
- Configuring and managind alerts to various Services
- Sending messages to Mobile
- Configuring SNS to send the messages to HTTP/HTTPS
- Integrating SNS with Cloud watch and monitoring the alerts
- Hands-On-Lab On Simple Notification Service(SNS)
- Creation of a queue
- Sending messages to the queue
- Setting SNS to SQS
- Retrieving messages from SQS
- Hands-on-Lab on SQS
- Understanding the AWS cloud formation
- Understanding Stack in AWS
- Building AWS infrastructure as a code
- Utilization of Sample templates
- Managing the stack in S3
- Building EC2 Instance with Cloud formation
- Introduction to JSON
- Troubleshooting issue from cloud formation
- Hands-on-Lab on Cloud formation
- Hands-on projects execution with two Projects using AWS
- Migration of Physical Server to
- Configuring the server migration connector
- Network configuration for Connector
- Migrationg the VM Server from VMWare to AWS
- Replicating VMs using the CLI
- Updating the Connector
- Re-Register the Connector
- Demo on migration
- AWS Server Migration (Between Regions)
- On premisis Physical Server Migration
- Onpremisis VMWare Server Migration
- Website Deployment and migration
- Storage Migration
- Review the whole topics
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Q/A
- Documests Review
Here we are providing “AWS Online Training in Hyderabad, AWS Class Room Training in Hyderabad, AWS Training in Hyderabad,AWS Course Corporate Training in India, AWS Class Room Training in Madhapur, AWS Online Training in Madhapur", In India Online services providing in top cities like Banglore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai , Delhi, Etc,
Frequently Asked Questions?
You will never miss a class at Tsofttech ! You can choose either of the two options:
- You can go through the recorded session of the missed class and the class presentation that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- Our backend team would be available 24*7 to answer your queries on mail. If in case your query remains unanswered , then we can bring a solution to it by organizing a personal session with our trainer.
- We would assist your queries even after the training is completed and that is the best part of our services.
- Tsofttech team will always be available to resolve your doubts at any point of time.
- However, please understand that we are not into job placements.
- We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible.
- However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
- Tsofttech fundamentally offers you classroom and online training sessions Based on Courses. We are also engaged in Corporate trainings for business enterprises. To check the quality of the training, you may review our sample demo sessions .
- You can Call us at +919948568787 OR Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall be glad to assist you.