Linux Admin :
|Class Room & Online training
|Real time Experience
Tsofttech is a One of the best quality training center for online, Classroom and Corporate trainings In Hyderabad . We are providing Linux Admin online training through world wide. Tsofttech is excellent Linux Admin training center in Hyderabad. After course we will give support for certification, Resume preparation and how to prepare for interviews
Who Can Learn Linux Admin
- Software Developers
- Professionals from ETL background
- Big Data professionals
- Professionals from Analytics background
- Graduates looking for a career in PySpark.
With the growing era of technology and need to constantly update oneself to outstand in the competitive market, Tsofttech has come to existence to provide people the knowledge about the latest trends in technology . We provide a team of trainers who will put across a thorough and detailed idea about the respective technical courses that you wish to explore .
Our work doesnot end here. Tsofttech gives an opportunity to work on real time projects which would be guided by our real time trainers. A technical back end team would always be available to answer your queries at any point of time and will also assist you to arrange your training sessions
Linux Admin Course Information
In Tsofttech all trainers are well experts and providing training with practically..Here we are teaching from basic to advance. Our real time trainers fulfill your dreams and create professionally driven environment. In Linux Admin training we are providing sample live projects, materials, explaining real time scenarios, Interview skills…We are providing Best Linux Admin in Hyderabad, India
Why Tsofttech For Linux Admin?
Tsofttech is a best training center for Linux Admin given corporate trainings to different reputed companies. In Linux Admin training all sessions are teaching with examples and with real time scenarios. We are helping in real time how approach job market, Resume preparation, Interview point of preparation, how to solve problem in projects in job environment, information about job market etc.
Tsofttech also providing Linux Admin classroom Training in Hyderabad and online from anywhere. We provide all recordings for classes, materials, sample resumes, and other important stuff. Linux Admin Online Training We provide online training through worldwide like India, USA, Japan, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, South Africa, and etc. linux admin online Course Corporate Training. Tsofttech providing corporate training world wide depending on Company requirements with well experience real time experts.
Linux Admin CONTENTS:
- Installation in Standalone Machine
- Installation through NFS
- Installation through FTP
- Installation through HTTP
- Installation through KICKSTART
- Creation of File Systems
- Understanding EXT2, EXT3& EXT4 File Systems
- Converting Ext2 to Ext3 file systems
- Reverting back from Ext3 to Ext2 files systems
- Understanding fdisk,e2label, mount, umount commands
- Understanding fstab and mtab files
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding passwd aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
- Understanding NFS server and NFS clients
- Understanding daemons and files in NFS
- Configuring NFS server and different NFS clients
- Configuration of autofs, NFS security
Linux basic concepts & installations
File system management
Network File System (NFS)
- Understanding the features and advantages of FTP server
- Configuring FTP server and FTP clients
- Configuring FTP server for anonymous and real users with download and upload permissions
- Configuring FTP user access, FTP security
- Understanding FTP Basic Commands
- Configuring of anonymous FTP Server
- Understanding xinetd based and non xinetd based services
- Configuring xinetd based services
- Xinetd security
- Understanding TCP WRAPPER
- Configuring TCP WRAPPER for services
- Understanding DNS service and different types of DNS servers
- Configuring DNS (master) DNS (Slave)
- Understanding & Configuring forward (DNS) and cache (DNS)of boot phases
- Understanding different types of files when the system is booting
File Transfer Protocol
Domain Naming Service
- Creation of file systems and converting into LVM
- Creation of physical partitions
- Creation of volume groups
- Creation of logical partitions
- Extending the volume group
- Extending the logical partitions
- Understanding the features and advantages of RPM
- Installation of RPM packages
- Upgradation of RPM
- Verification of RPM
- Querying , Troubleshooting
- Understanding different types of file system backup
- Understanding different types of files backups
- Understanding different types of file system backups
- Understanding different types of dump levels
- Understanding monthly, weekly, daily backups
- Different types of backup strategies
- At Jobs
- Cron Jobs
Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
Package Manager (RPM)
Backup and Recovery
Automation of Jobs
- Understanding NIS and daemons at NIS (Server, Slave and Clients)
- Configuring NIS (master), NIS (slave) and NIS clients in heterogeneous environments
- Integrating NIS (master and slave) with NFS Server
- Understanding DHCP
- Configuring DHCP server for different DHCP clients
- Understanding APACHE
- Configuring APACHE web server with virtual hosting
- Configuring APACHE web server with IP BASED, HOST BASED and PORT BASED
- Configuring member logins for APACHE web server
- Understanding the features and advantages of SAMBA server
- Configuring SAMBA for heterogeneous environment
- Sharing the resources between unix to unix using SAMBA
- Sharing the resources between windows to unix (vice-versa)
- SAMBA security
- Understanding SQUID proxy
- Configuring SQUID proxy with ACL
- Understanding RAID LEVELS
- Configuring different types of RAID LEVELS (0,1and 5)
Network Information Service
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
Here we are providing “Linux Admin online training in Hyderabad, Linux Admin class room training in Hyderabad, Linux Admin training in Hyderabad,Linux Admin corporate training in India, Linux Admin Class Room Training in Madhapur, Linux Admin Online Training in Madhapur", In India Online services providing in top cities like Banglore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai , Delhi, Etc,
Frequently Asked Questions?
You will never miss a class at Tsofttech ! You can choose either of the two options:
- You can go through the recorded session of the missed class and the class presentation that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- Our backend team would be available 24*7 to answer your queries on mail. If in case your query remains unanswered , then we can bring a solution to it by organizing a personal session with our trainer.
- We would assist your queries even after the training is completed and that is the best part of our services.
- Tsofttech team will always be available to resolve your doubts at any point of time.
- However, please understand that we are not into job placements.
- We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible.
- However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
- Tsofttech fundamentally offers you classroom and online training sessions Based on Courses. We are also engaged in Corporate trainings for business enterprises. To check the quality of the training, you may review our sample demo sessions .
- You can Call us at +919948568787 OR Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall be glad to assist you.