|Class Room & Online training
|Real time Experience
Tsofttech is a One of the best quality training center for online, Classroom and Corporate trainings In Hyderabad . We are providing DEVOPS Online Training through world wide. Tsofttech is excellent DEVOPS Training center in Hyderabad. After course we will give support for certification, Resume preparation and how to prepare for interviews
Who Can Learn DevOps Trainings
- Software Developers
- Professionals from ETL background
- Big Data professionals
- Professionals from Analytics background
- Graduates looking for a career in PySpark.
With the growing era of technology and need to constantly update oneself to outstand in the competitive market, Tsofttech has come to existence to provide people the knowledge about the latest trends in technology . We provide a team of trainers who will put across a thorough and detailed idea about the respective technical courses that you wish to explore .
Our work doesnot end here. Tsofttech gives an opportunity to work on real time projects which would be guided by our real time trainers. A technical back end team would always be available to answer your queries at any point of time and will also assist you to arrange your training sessions
DevOps Trainings Course Information
In Tsofttech all trainers are well experts and providing training with practically..Here we are teaching from basic to advance. Our real time trainers fulfill your dreams and create professionally driven environment. In DEVOPS Training we are providing sample live projects, materials, explaining real time scenarios, Interview skills…We are providing Best DEVOPS TRAINING in Hyderabad, India
Why Tsofttech For DevOps Trainings?
Tsofttech is a best training center for DEVOPS TRAINING given corporate trainings to different reputed companies. In DEVOPS Training all sessions are teaching with examples and with real time scenarios. We are helping in real time how approach job market, Resume preparation, Interview point of preparation, how to solve problem in projects in job environment, information about job market etc.
Tsofttech also providing DEVOPS Class Room Training in Hyderabad and online from anywhere. We provide all recordings for classes, materials, sample resumes, and other important stuff. DEVOPS Online Training We provide online training through worldwide like India, USA, Japan, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, South Africa, and etc. linux admin online Course Corporate Training. Tsofttech providing corporate training world wide depending on Company requirements with well experience real time experts.
DEVOPS TRAINING CONTENTS:
- What is DevOps?
- History of DevOps
- Dev and Ops
- DevOps definitions
- DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
- DevOps main objectives
- Infrastructure As A Code
- IaaS Overview
- Paas Overview
- DevOps on the Cloud
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- Introduction to Linux
- Basics of UNIX and Linux Operating Systems
- Linux System administration introduction
- Tools (Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Vagrant and so on.)
- Continuous Testing and Integration
- Continuous Release and Deployment
- Continuous Application Monitoring
- History and evolution of cloud
- Cloud computing concepts
- Grid Computing vs. Cloud Computing
- Characteristics and Benefits of Cloud
- Cloud service models (NIST)
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Cloud service model implementations
- Cloud Deployment Models (NIST)
- Virtual Machines
- Virtual bootable OS Images
- Cloud Storage
- SOA and Cloud
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Risk in Cloud and DevOps security concerns
- Introduction to AWS and AZURE
- Things to Look For and Avoid
- IT Assets Ownership
- Viewing Applications As Products, not Projects
- DevOps in the Enterprise
- IT Governance
- Governance and Risk Mitigation
- DevOps Adoption Steps
- Select DevOps Techniques and Practices
- Service Quality Metrics
- The Choice of Cloud Platform
- IaaS for DevOps
- PaaS for DevOps
- Containerization Tools
- System Configuration Automation and Management
- Continuous Integration (CI) Systems
- Build and Dependency Management Systems
- Select DevOps Tools
- Collaborative Lifecycle Management Solutions from IBM
- Rational Team Concert (RTC)
- Rational Quality Manager (RQM)
- Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG)
- Overview of Chef
- Common Chef Terminology (Server, Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
- Servers and Nodes
- Chef Configuration Concepts
- Workstation Setup
- How to configure knife
- Execute some commands to test connection between knife and workstation
- Organization Setup
- Create organization
- Add yourself and node to organization
- Test Node Setup
- Create a server and add to organization
- Check node details using knife
- How to create Databags
- Add Databags to organization
- Node Objects and Search
- How to Add Run list to Node
- Check node Details
- How to create Environments
- Add servers to environments
- Create roles
- Add Roles to organization
- Advanced Chef
- What is foodcritic and TestKichen
- Improve and expand on the existing recipes
- One-click system launching
- Introduction to Puppet
- Installation and Configuration of Master server and agents
- Managing Manifests
- Creating and Managing modules
- Version control with Puppet
- What is Vagrant
- Uses of Vagrant in an environment
- Installation and Configuration
- How to install Vagrant in Windows and Linux
- Configure Vagrant
- Provisioning with Vagrant
- How to use Vagrant to create small virtual
- Add required Images to Vagrant
- Using Vagrant
- Using Vagrant in Chef for Testing
- GIT REPOSITORY
- What is a version control system?
- What is a distributed version control system?
- Different levels of Git configuration
- The process of staging and committing
- The details of the commit objects
- Nexus prerequisites
- Installing and Running Nexus
- Using the Nexus User Interface
- INTRODUCTION TO JENKINS-CI
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Overview
- Configure Jenkins as stand-alone application
- Configure Jenkins on an Application Server
- Jenkins management
- Support for the Git version control systems
- Different types of Jenkins Jobs
- Setting up a Jenkins job
- Scheduling build Jobs
- Maven Build Scripts
- Securing Jenkins
- Creating users
- Jenkins Plugin
- Installing Jenkins Plugins
- SCM plugin
- Build and test
- Distributed builds with Jenkins
- Best Practices for Jenkins
- How to monitor the Servers in Nagios
- Trigger Alerts in Nagios
- How to apply blackouts and remove blackouts
- How to monitor the Servers in Zenoss
- Trigger Alerts in Zenoss
- How to apply blackouts and remove blackouts
- How to check events; CPU, Memory and RAM Graphs for servers
- Web Forms
- User Controls
- Shared UI Code
- Business Logic
- Configuration Management Activity
- Configuration Control
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Creating Servers and Networks in Cloud
- Setting up rules and Application
- Difficult Scenarios in environments.
- Environment testing
- Monitoring logs
- Other Tools used in DevOps.
Here we are providing “DEVOPS Online Training in Hyderabad, DEVOPS Class Room Training in Hyderabad, DEVOPS Training in Hyderabad,DEVOPS Course Corporate Training in India, DEVOPS Class Room Training in Madhapur, DEVOPS Online Training in Madhapur", In India Online services providing in top cities like Banglore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai , Delhi, Etc,
Frequently Asked Questions?
You will never miss a class at Tsofttech ! You can choose either of the two options:
- You can go through the recorded session of the missed class and the class presentation that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- Our backend team would be available 24*7 to answer your queries on mail. If in case your query remains unanswered , then we can bring a solution to it by organizing a personal session with our trainer.
- We would assist your queries even after the training is completed and that is the best part of our services.
- Tsofttech team will always be available to resolve your doubts at any point of time.
- However, please understand that we are not into job placements.
- We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible.
- However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
- Tsofttech fundamentally offers you classroom and online training sessions Based on Courses. We are also engaged in Corporate trainings for business enterprises. To check the quality of the training, you may review our sample demo sessions .
- You can Call us at +919948568787 OR Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall be glad to assist you.